15-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage
15-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage Features
- 30-, 25-, 20-, 15- and 10-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 5% down (primary home)
How a 15-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage Works
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 15 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Rates on 15-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgages Fall to Lowest in Decades
- Do you want to pay less interest over the course of your loan?
- Do you want the security of a consistent rate and payment?
- Do you want to pay off your mortgage as fast as possible?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, our 15-year fixed-rate mortgage might be right for you! Lower rates and a shorter term means less interest overall, making this loan a top choice for the financially savvy.
Loan term available in following loan types:
- Mortgage rates could change daily.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- Based on the purchase/refinance of a primary residence with no cash out at closing.
- We assumed (unless otherwise noted) that: closing costs are paid out of pocket; this is your primary residence and is a single family home; debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%; and credit score is over 740, or in the case of certain Jumbo products we assume a credit score over 740; and an escrow account for the payment of taxes and insurance.
- The lock period for your rate is 30 days.
- The loan to value (LTV) rate is 70%. If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans. Military/VA loans do not require PMI.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Therefore, the rate and payment results you see from this calculator may not reflect your actual situation. Key Financial Mortgage offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (855) 744-2888 to talk to one of our Loan Originators today.