First Time Homebuyers
You’ve found a home and now you need a loan. We know how nerve racking it can be to apply for a home loan the first time. At Key Financial Mortgage, you’re more than a loan to us! Our Loan Originators listen to you, talk to you, and will guide you to the best decision based on your answers to some very basic, easy-to-answer questions.
Enjoy Hassle-Free Home Buying with Our First-Time Buyer Purchase Process!
- Know what you can afford and get pre-approved for free – before you shop for your new home – and get more bargaining power.
- We can match you with a trusted, pre-screened real estate agent to ensure a seamless home buying experience. We help you find the home, and then walk you through the mortgage procedure.
- Our exclusive mortgage programs allow you to buy a home with a minimal down payment. Some programs require $0! When down payment is required, in many cases, your down payment can be a gift from a relative or non-profit organization.
Every day for the past 6 years we’ve helped customers in Kentuckiana, just like you, buy their first home. Find out if you qualify! Or contact us today to see how we can help by calling 1-855-744-2888.
Why Should You Choose Key Financial Mortgage?
- Key FinancialMortgage is a locally owned, personalized mortgage company, specializing in customer service. We are the private bankers of the mortgage industry.
Most Popular Home Loans for First-Time Home Buyers:
- FHA Loan
Refinance out of a skyrocketing mortgage payment with the fixed-rate security of a government-insured FHA loan. Find out if you could refinance without an appraisal with our easy FHA Streamline tool.
- 30-Year Loan
Looking for a more traditional loan option? Lock in today with a 30-year fixed.
- VA Loan
Get a low rate and payment with the VA loan if you’re a qualified veteran, military member, or spouse. Ask us if you are eligible for the great benefits of a VA loan.HomePath®
- USDA Guarantee Loan Program
When buying in a “Rural Area” (Nearly everywhere outside of Jefferson, Scott County, Fayette and Boone Counties). Here is the USDA link to determine if property is eligible. Property Eligibility Other restrictions may apply.
Get a low rate and payment with no mortgage insurance. More info to be posted soon.